In today's complex world, we aim to take care of our patients for life - in the office or clinic, during hospitalization and intensive care, and in nursing homes. When other medical specialists, such as surgeons or obstetricians, are involved, we coordinate their care for our patients and manage difficult medical problems associated with that care. In fact, we so often serve as medical consultants to physicians in other specialties that we've earned the nickname, "the doctor's doctor."
Some Services We Provide
To learn more about some of the services we provide, choose a service listed below.
- Annual Examinations - Regular health exams and tests can help find problems before they start.
- Wellness Plans - Your healthcare provider can help you prevent health issues before they start.
- Adult Immunizations - Shots may hurt a little, but the diseases they can prevent are a lot worse. Learn which vaccines are available through our office.
- Women's Health - Women have unique health issues.
- Weight Management - A successful weight management program allows overweight people to lose weight and keep from gaining it back.
- Medication Management - As internists, much of our medical therapy is through the use of prescription medications.
- Diabetes Education - Exercise, weight control and sticking to your meal plan can help control your diabetes.
- Hypertension - High blood pressure usually has no symptoms, but it can cause serious problems. Healthy habits and medication can help control hypertension.
- Geriatrics - Medical care for older people can be more complicated, and Gwinnett Center Medical Associates can play an important role in diagnosing and managing syndromes.
- Arthritis Care - There are many types of arthritis, and our providers at Gwinnett Center Medical Associates can help you manage symptoms.